Burton Women's Yeasayer Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Conquer any terrain with the Burton Women's Yeasayer Snowboard 2024. Its Flat Top bend ensures a stable and catch-free ride whether you're navigating deep powder or hitting the park. The true twin design lets you spin and stomp with ease, while the women's-specific flex caters to lighter riders without sacrificing power. Plus, the Channel Board Mount offers customizable stance options, and it's compatible with all major bindings. With a 3-year warranty, this board is your ticket to all-mountain adventures. Get ready to ride like a pro!
- Easygoing Feel: The catch-free feel of our Flat Top bend with Easy Bevel puts you in the driver's seat with a loose, forgiving ride.
- True Twin Freedom: Twin Shape and flex are perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that lets you spin and stomp as you like, regular or switch.
- Women's-Specific Flex: Women's-specific layup provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders without compromising on power and response.
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- Flat Top: Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Triax™ Fiberglass: Women's specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
- Extruded Base: Extruded base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel: ®The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Flat Top™
- Shape: Twin
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Riding Level: Intermediate
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||80-120 lbs. / 36-54kg||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82kg||150-200 lbs.+ / 68-91kg+|
|Binding Sizes||M/L||Women's M/L, Men's S||Women's L, Men's S||Women's L, Men's S/M|
Information provided by manufacturer