Burton Youth Feelgood Smalls Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Experience the Burton Youth Feelgood Smalls Snowboard 2024, a versatile board designed specifically for kids who are ready to charge on the slopes. With kid-specific flex and the same technology as adult boards, it offers amplified pop and playfulness thanks to the PurePop Camber. Whether you're riding regular or switch, the twin shape and twin flex provide outstanding stability, and the Biax™ Fiberglass offers a forgiving feel perfect for beginners or park enthusiasts. Plus, the Channel® Board Mount ensures compatibility with all major bindings, allowing you to dial in your stance just the way you like it. Ride with confidence, backed by a 3-year warranty.
- True Twin Freedom: Twin Shape and flex are perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that lets you spin and stomp as you like, regular or switch.
- Amplified Pop and Playfulness: PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Compatibility: The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- PurePop Camber: PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Biax™ Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base: Extruded base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: PurePop Camber
- Shape: Twin
- Terrain: All Mountain, Powder, Park
- Riding Level: Intermediate, Expert
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||70-100 lbs. / 32-45kg||80-110 lbs. / 36-50kg||90-120 lbs. / 41-54kg|
|Binding Sizes||S (Re:flex only)||S (Re:flex only)||S (Re:flex only)|
Information provided by manufacturer