Burton Youth Skylar 2L Bib Pant 2024 Martini Olive
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The ultimate bib snow pants for kids, featuring Room-to-Grow capabilities plus unstoppable warmth and waterproofing. There's nothing like having a personal force-field against snow and cold covering 70 percent of your body. That's exactly what kids get with the kids' Burton Skylar Bib Pants. DRYRIDE fabric keeps the interior dry, while a versatile 60 grams of Thermacore insulation throughout provides crucial warmth. Add Burton's Room-to-Grow system, and you've got a Pants that's ready to play for years to come.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Nylon Woven Fabric
- Nylon Taffeta Lining
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities
- ThermacoreECO insulation [60g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Nylon taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Adjustable elastic suspender straps
- Stretch panel in the back for ultimate comfort, layering, and mobility; Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators; Water-resistant boot gaiter
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure, chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure, and zippered hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing