Burton Youth Smalls Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Get ready for the next generation of shredders with the 2024 Burton Youth Smalls Snowboard! Designed with young rippers in mind, this board offers a soft yet stable ride, perfect for honing freestyle skills in the park and conquering natural features on the mountain. Its Flat Top Bend ensures stability and continuous edge control, while the Twin Shape and Flex provide symmetry and versatility for spins and tricks. With features like Biax™ Fiberglass and an Extruded Base, this board is forgiving for beginners and built to last. Plus, it's backed by a 3-year warranty, making it a reliable choice for young riders. Let your kid rip with confidence on the Burton Smalls!
- Kid-Specific and Ready to Rip: The board is tuned for light riders with the skills to push their riding.
- Soft yet Stable: Filet-O-Flex creates a super soft board that still rips with maximum stability, durability, and grip.
- Flat Top: Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Biax™ Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base: Extruded base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel®: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- Bend: Flat Top™
- Shape: Twin
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Riding Level: Beginner
- Warranty: 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Weight Range||70-100 lbs. / 32-45kg||70-100 lbs. / 32-45kg||80-110 lbs. / 36-50kg||90-120 lbs. / 41-54kg||100-150 lbs. / 45-68kg|
|Binding Sizes||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||Kids/S (Re:flex only)||S (Re:flex only)|
Information provided by manufacturer