Bones Swiss Skate Bearings
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
Legendary Original Bones® Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated™ design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. For more than 36 years preferred by the world's top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally last several times as long as ordinary ABEC rated bearings. Made in Switzerland.
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream racing lubricant
- Skate Rated; clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.
- Set of 8 bearings
- 4 bearing spacers
Bones Swiss Bearings have the best reputation in the skateboard industry and have had this honor since 1981, due to their performance and quality. Everyone who rides Swiss knows how fast they are and how long they last. Testimonials reveal them lasting several times longer than low cost bearings. Skaters who use Bones Swiss do so because they want the very best equipment they can get and know the difference between ordinary and exceptional.