Salt Gypsy Shorebird PU Surfboard Apricot Tint 5'11"
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs, and other oversize items.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
- 5'11 x 20 1/2 x 2 1/2"
- 34ltr FCS II Modern Keel or FCS II Power Twin (buy separately)
- APPROX WEIGHT RANGE - 60kg or less In the true essence of the twin fin, the Shorebird will feel fast, loose and have lots of forward drive. The twin fin surfboard is a great option for the ladies because the absence of the centre fin reduces drag considerably, and it's, therefore, easier to generate down-the-line speed. The pivoting capabilities of the twin will also make for smooth, effortless turning in small to medium size waves.
- From a design perspective the Shorebird lends from the old-school keel twin with a relaxed yet fast rocker, and a vee-to-single concave bottom that will instil trust in the rider when she takes off and starts to drive off the bottom.
- The traditional beak nose positions additional volume under the chest for easy wave catching. The modern elements include a narrower tail which allows for a tighter turn and assists with getting the board on rail for those chickas really leaning into their turns.
- The Shorebird will actually satisfy a wide range of abilities and surf conditions, from beach breaks to point waves and reefs. Essentially, it targets the girls who have some experience riding waves who want a short surfboard with performance, flow and good vibes all rolled into one board.
- Think easy paddling, lots of stability and enough turning response to satisfy the savvy Salt Gypsy wanting to really wet the rail.
- *All Salt Gypsy surfboards were tested and designed with appropriate dimensions and volume allocations to suit female surfers so they can get the most out of every wave they also come in a 100% stretch cotton dust jacket ensuring that zero plastic is used in the packaging of these surfboards.