Creative Army Huevo PU Surfboard Stone Tint 7'6"
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
- OUTLINE: Its fuller outline with the wide point slightly forward of centre means you can trim and glide forward on the board, adds to the great paddle power and to the stability and flow, while its round tail makes for smoother transitions between turns.
- ROCKER: With emphasis on being an all rounder it has a low to medium rocker, this is why you will find this board paddles with ease and flows through those dead sections with minimal effort. A slight lift in the nose makes those late take offs easier and the slight lift in the tail makes for nice drive through your turns.
- CONTOURS: A nice classic slight rolled Vee from nose to tail makes it effortless for those rail to rail transitions, while the stance is anywhere on the board, however getting back over the fins the board will turn on a dime.
- DECK LAYUP: 1 x 6oz + 1 x 4oz Fiberglass Cloth
- BOTTOM LAYUP: 1 x 4oz cloth + 1 x 4oz Fin Patch
- PERFORMANCE: Think summer grovely beach breaks when you don't want a Longboard or it's too small for your Shortboard or winter reefs and perfect points. This board can handle anything from waist to double overhead and any ability from beginner to advance. Enjoy.
- 7'6'' x 21 7/8'' x 2 3/4''
- Construction Polyester - PU ConstructionBoard Contours Vee Concave
- Rail Neutral
- Wave Height 0-6ft Waves
- Rider Skill Level Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- 0.95 ltr - Fins (Supplied With Board) 7" CA Custom Fin - Approx Weight Range: (Based On Novice To Intermediate Skill Level) 80kg / 176lb The Huevo, is a classic hybrid surfboard that incorporates the best of both the shortboard and longboard. It's round nose and fuller tail gives plenty of floatation and makes paddling a breeze. With its shorter length and 2 + 1 fin set up makes for fast responsive turns and manoeuvrability.