Jones Mind Expander Splitboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Designed by surf shaper Chris Christenson and Jeremy Jones, the Mind Expander Split features a hybrid directional shape with a blunt nose for epic float in pow, a full size tail for legit freestyle performance, and a short sidecut for snappy turn potential. New for 22/23, the Mind Expander Split now features a Surf Camber profile for better edge hold in variable conditions and the stance was moved forward 20mm for improved carving performance. To keep the playful board feel, the Control Split Core has V-core profiling that gives the board a softer flex between the feet for easy turn initiation and a stiffer flex in the tips so you won’t fold the nose. For enhanced grip on icy skintracks or firm descents the Mind Expander Split has Inner/Outer Traction Tech 1.0 edges, and for unmatched torsional board connection in ride mode, the Mind Expander Split features the Boltless Bridge plus Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 and Tip-Lock Tip Clips.
- Sintered 8000 Base: New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base: Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 with Tip-Lock: Redesigned Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 are lighter weight, clamp tighter and have a smaller footprint than the original Ultra Clip. They are also adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Karakoram Tip-Lock tip clips: Every splitboarder knows the feeling - you drop into a firm line and your tip clip pops open! Never again. Using Active Joining Technology, the Karakoram Tip-Lock tip clips quickly lock and clamp the tips of your splitboard with the flick of the lever.
- Biax fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Recycled rounded ABS: Rounded sidewall finish that improves board durability by protecting topsheet from chipping.
- Stainless steel reinforcement: Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Control Split Core: Dual-density full premium wood core featuring a 2:1 paulownia to poplar stringer ratio that keeps core light but ultra damp.
|Board Size (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)