The new Shralpinist Stretch 3L Bibs are designed for motivated mountain explorers who need a storm proof bib that reacts to dynamic movement like a second skin.
The bibs are made from 100% recycled three-layer 30K waterproof / 30K breathable four-way stretch fabric that’s soft to-the-touch and designed to offer supreme protection without ever feeling restrictive. These bibs are perfect for variable weather when Mother Nature changes her mood every hour, but you keep shredding steadily through it all. They are also packed with functional features like a large zippered chest pocket, zippered side seam vents and a flat back panel that keeps your shoulder straps from slipping off or twisting up under your pack. Blending performance, comfort and sustainability with an ergonomic fit, the Shralpinist Stretch 3L Bibs will keep you warm, dry and moving at maximum efficiency through any terrain.
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- Adjustable waistband with belt loops
- Side seam venting
- Durable powder gaiters
- Reinforced inner cuff fabric
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Stretch woven, breathable back and chest panel
- Recco - The RECCO rescue technology is an electronic method that facilitates organized rescue teams locating people buried by an avalanche or lost in the outdoors.