The Women’s Shralpinist Stretch 3L Jacket is designed for motivated mountain explorers who’s daily adventures require a storm proof shell that’s as comfortable as it is functional.
The jacket is made from 100% recycled three-layer 30K waterproof / 30K breathable four-way stretch fabric that’s soft-to-the-touch and designed to offer supreme protection without ever feeling restrictive. This jacket is built for moving fast in variable weather, and is packed with functional features like four zippered pockets, zippered pit zips, plus a minimalist powder skirt. Blending performance, comfort and sustainability with an ergonomic fit, the Women’s Shralpinist Stretch 3L Jacket is the ultimate shell layer for dawn-to-dark tours or bell-to-bell lift lapping.
- Adjustable waist with cord locks
- Fully taped seams
- Recycled polyester adjuster cords
- Recycled polyester zip pull cords
- YYK Natulon® recycled zips
- Adjustable cuffs
- YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® zippers
- Arm pit vents
- Tri-pull adjustable hood
- Minimalist powder skirt
- Helmet compatible hood
- Anti-fog breath vent
- Cohaesive™ cord locks
- Recco - The RECCO rescue technology is an electronic method that facilitates organized rescue teams locating people buried by an avalanche or lost in the outdoors.