Jones Storm Wolf Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Surfboard shaper Chris Christenson and Jeremy Jones designed this new model by combining the shape and profile of the current Storm Chaser and the retired Lone Wolf, hence the name. The Storm Wolf features a Surf Camber profile, long sidecut, mid-stiff flex, 3D Contour Base 3.0 and Traction Tech 3.5 edges. The Surf Camber profile, long sidecut and Traction Tech Edges keep you locked in railing turns at speed while the 3D Contour Base and tapered swallowtail shape help you break loose slashing gullies and transitions. To absorb chatter and punch through rough snow patches, the Storm Wolf construction includes new Flax/Basalt Power Stringers and an ECO-Plastic topsheet. New for 22/23, Jones moved the stance inserts up 20mm to allow for a more centered stance and improve carving performance.
- Sintered 8000 Base: New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Biax fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Carve Pack: Allows more centered stance option for riding firm snow. Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less
- greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Recycled rounded ABS: Rounded sidewall finish that improves board durability by protecting topsheet from chipping.
- Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Bamboo Surf Core: Re-designed triple density Bamboo Surf wood core that features primarily paulownia stringers with bamboo stringers positioned in the pocket of the sidecut for better edge response and turn power.
|Board Size (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)