Jones Stratos Splitboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
A directional freeride shape blended with the board feel of a freestyle stick give the Stratos Split a remarkable energy on snow. The Stratos Split’s energetic board feel is thanks to a narrow sidecut, friendly flex and camber heavy directional rocker profile, while 10mm of taper and a 3D Contour Base 3.0 keep the Stratos Split super quick edge-to- edge. For added response, the Stratos Split is built with our premium Ultra core, Flax/Basalt Power stringers and an ECO- plastic topsheet. For added edge grip and epic torsional board lock, the Stratos Split features Inner/Outer Traction Tech 3.0, the Boltless Bridge, and Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0. Nimble and confident in any terrain, the Stratos Split makes you want to slice and dice your way down a run the most fun way possible.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Sintered 9900 Base: Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 with Tip-Lock: Redesigned Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 are lighter weight, clamp tighter and have a smaller footprint than the original Ultra Clip. They are also adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Biax fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Inner thin recycled edges: Advancement in ski edge durability allow us to use thinner edges on splitboard inside edges to save weight. Outside edges are 2mm, inside edges are 1.5mm.
- Outer oversized recycled edges: Advancement in ski edge durability allow us to use thinner edges on splitboard inside edges to save weight. Outside edges are 2mm, inside edges are 1.5mm.
- Stainless steel reinforcement: Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- Recycled rounded ABS: Rounded sidewall finish that improves board durability by protecting topsheet from chipping.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Power stringers: Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Textured Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans featuring a subtle texture for added durability. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Ultra Split Core: Dual density premium wood core made of mostly paulownia with specially positioned poplar stringers for better durability and turn power.
|Board Size (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)