Jones Tweaker Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
A True Twin shape, buttery flex and True Camber profile give the Tweaker a playful, evenly balanced board feel, but don’t mistake the Tweaker for your average freestyle twin. The Tweaker’s unique double radius nose and tail profile maximise the running length of the blunted shape and offer amazing float, while the V-core profiling on the Tweaker’s Classic Core makes the flex softer between the feet for nimble maneuverability and stiffer in the tips for supreme stomp-ability. The Tweaker has Traction Tech 3.0 edges for added edge grip riding through rough snow, and the spooned nose and tail edges on the 3D Contour Base 3.0 reduce edge catch and make it easy to butter and board slide. Finished with a Sintered 8000 base and an Eco-plastic topsheet, the Tweaker is a durable and high performance modern manifestation of a timeless true twin snowboard shape.
- Sintered 8000 Base: New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base: Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Biax fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls: ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Basalt Power stringers: Sustainable strength. Basalt stringers are made with 100% natural fibers and help transfer power to the edges, improve torsional response and absorb board chatter.
- Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Classic Core: Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
|Board Size (cm)||Tip Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Tail Width (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Taper (cm)|