Jones Ultra Solution Splitboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The Ultra Solution features a directional freeride shape, directional rocker profile and a stiff flex that makes it the most stable, damp and responsive split in the Jones line. For better float in pow, the Ultra Solution’s tapered shape sinks the tail and the 3D Contour Base makes every turn more effortless. For added response the Ultra Solution is built with an Ash Veneer topsheet, 2x Carbon stringers and a new Ultra Core that has ultralight Koroyd sections in the nose and tail that absorb chatter at a fraction of the weight of wood. For added edge grip and torsional board lock, the Ultra Solution features Inner/Outer Traction Tech 3.0 and Karakoram 3C Clips that clamp together with a three point tension system.
- Ultra Base: Jones exclusive base material that sets new performance standards. Lab results and snow testing show 25% better wax absorption, better glide in warm/wet snow and better durability for grinding. Jones also doubled the amount of wax and mixed multiple wax types for a faster factory wax in a wider range of conditions.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Koroyd New: Koroyd is the lightest, most advanced damping core material Jones ever tested. Koroyd absorbs vibrations and adds response at a fraction of the weight which enhances control and confidence.
- Ultra Construction: Ultra Construction is the redefinition of what it takes to build a snowboard. Jones tested every inch of the board to precisely position materials exactly where they are needed while eliminating all excess materials. Combining these innovative construction techniques with superlight wood cores and carbon fiber deliver revolutionary results. Jones Ultra boards are the lightest, yet most durable snowboards on earth.
- Fusion Carbon: This cutting edge board lay-up process is the latest evolution of Jones' previous Fusion Tech construction and reduces board weight and improves durability by combining board materials in two stages.
- Karakoram Ultra clips 3C with Tip-Lock New: All new Karakoram Ultra Clips 3C featuring a three point tension system. Ultralight and exclusive to Jones, these clips redefine split clip technology. They are also adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Recycled rounded ABS: Rounded sidewall finish that improves board durability by protecting topsheet from chipping.
- Stainless steel reinforcement: Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- Outer oversized recycled edges: Advancement in ski edge durability allow us to use thinner edges on splitboard inside edges to save weight. Outside edges are 2mm, inside edges are 1.5mm.
- Inner thin recycled edges: Advancement in ski edge durability allow us to use thinner edges on splitboard inside edges to save weight. Outside edges are 2mm, inside edges are 1.5mm.
- Textured Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans featuring a subtle texture for added durability. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Fusion Core: The new Fusion Core is Jones' lightest wood core yet. Core is made from mostly paulownia with specifically positioned pockets of poplar for improved durability and response.
|Board Size (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)