K2 Medium Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The Medium by Jake Kuzyk, completely redesigned for modern freestyle snowboarding. K2 Snowboarding Pro Rider Jake Kuzyk is dedicated to the classics...a classic, round, twin, tip and tail, a classic (mostly) camber profile, and a predictable flex pattern. K2 took all these elements into account when heading into the workshop and designing the all-new K2 Medium for the ‘23/24 season.
Working with Jake Kuzyk and Kennedi Deck, they focused on creating a tool with an all-inclusive sizing, flex pattern, and design aesthetic.
A deep sidecut between the feet and a smooth blend zone in the tip and tail make the medium feel more stable than in years past (wider waist width, yes!), but still nimble for those low-speed maneuvers in the streets.
Jake worked on this graphic from start to finish; hand-cutting each of the paper characters found on the topsheet, the K2 logos on the base, and hand-pulling paint marks to form the gloss prints found on the topsheet.
- BAP Core - A tri-blend wood core harnesses the rebound, strength, and feel of sustainably harvested Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia timber species.
- Biax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at 90º angles provides the proper torsional flexibility and strength.
- Carbon DarkWeb™ - Carbon stringers extend at 45º angles from the inserts in an “X” pattern, adding responsiveness and stability at all speeds.
- NEW Carbon Backbone™ - A center-aligned carbon inlay running tip to tail of the snowbaord, specifically designed to add snap and pop to every ollie and takeoff.
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we can reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better than extruded materials increasing speed and glide.