K2 Men's Afterblack Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Taking the strongest parts of it’s previous existence and evolving, the all-new K2 Aterblack was engineered for serious durability with a focus on classic freestyle flex, and feel, with modern maneuverability.
K2 took a proven construction and design philosophy and listened to our team riders to bring together the all-new K2 Afterblack twin tip snowboard. Team riders Mark Wilson and Justin Phipps weighed in heavy on tip & tail shape, sidecut radius, blend zone, and camber profile. After rounds of testing on the hill and in the streets, we signed the dotted line on the second incarnation of the K2 Afterblack.
Designed for the intermediate-to-expert level snowboarder, the Afterblack is a mid-flexing true-twin with a Combination Camber Profile (with camber in between the bindings and rocker on the outside of the insiders) giving it a playful feel while still being able to hold speed and track straight into the next feature. Its tri-blend BAP Core blends bamboo, aspen, and paulownia woods to deliver snap and rebound while dampening vibration on the harshest landings. Wrapping the core, tip-to-tail triaxially woven fiberglass and Carbon Darkweb™ gives the Afterblack stability and edge control for popping off lips and sending big side hits.
K2 worked with Seattle-based artist Dane Nomellini on the graphic, pulling elements from things that happen deep into the night. Clean graphic, with a tip to tail runner, and a bold base graphic to make the logo pop in the videos and magazines.
- BAP Core - A tri-blend wood core harnesses the rebound, strength, and feel of sustainably harvested Bamboo, Aspen, and Paulownia timber species.
- Triax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at three angles provides extra torsional stiffness and overall strength.
- Carbon DarkWeb™ - Carbon stringers extend at 45º angles from the inserts in an “X” pattern, adding responsiveness and stability at all speeds.
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we can reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better than extruded materials increasing speed and glide.