K2 Women's Network Snowboard Bindings 2024 Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
By utilizing eco-conscious and recycled materials instead of plastics and EVA, K2 has made significant strides in sustainability. Their manufacturing process relies on over 40% solar-powered energy, and our packaging is FSC-certified, utilizing cardboard and recycled paper instead of plastics.
As a result, K2 has achieved impressive reductions in our binding footprints – it’s not perfect, but it’s a click in the right direction:
• The Network binding uses ~40% Bio-based material by volume and ~25% by weight.
• SD1 Ankle Strap and Wrap Toe Straps have seen a 70% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg when compared to traditional TPU straps.
• The castor-bean-based Team Highback offers ~a 40% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg when compared to a nylon highback.
• Sugarcane EVA Shockpad offers a ~90% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg when compared to traditional EVA.
• All K2 Snowboarding bindings come in 100% Recyclable Packaging.
• All K2 Snowboarding binding packaging is 95% FSC-certified recycled material.
• >40% of the energy used in K2's manufacturing process is derived from solar.
- Sugarcane EVA Shockpads with EcoHarshmellow™ Pods – Sustainably sourced materials to help with damping and impact absorption.
- Team Highback – Injected with a castor-bean-based materials, the Team Highback was designed with a softer flex to allow for full range of motion and a more relaxed feel.
- SD1 Ankle Strap – Injected with a castor-bean-based materials our SD1 ankle strap is lightweight and offers a fitting blend of flexibility and response.
- Wrap Toe Strap – Manufactured out of castor-bean-based materials, the Wrap Toe Strap is lightweight and can be worn over the top of the boot, or as a toe cap.
- This Grips!™ Basepad – Proprietary rubber used for vibration damping underfoot and engineered to eliminate disco foot.