K2 Women's Spellcaster Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The K2 Spellcaster is a mid-flexing freestyle twin that works its wizardry in the park, street, side hits, and groomers all over the mountain.
The Spellcaster’s Combination Camber profile (puts camber in between the bindings for stability at speed) provides an insane amount of pop, and rocker just outside the bindings for a playful and predictable feel that presses like magic.
The Rhythm™ Core is constructed with sustainably harvested timber species to dampen vibration and provide a flex explicitly scaled for women. Carbon DarkWeb™ stringers extend at 45-degree angles in both directions from the binding inserts, giving the Spellcaster wicked response for snap and edge hold while ripping on groomers or dropping into the jump line.
- The Sintered 4000 base is tough, durable, and absorbs wax like crazy to let you cast a speed hex on every snow type.
- Rhythm™ Core - Women’s specific core shaping and profiling. Sustainably harvested timber reduces weight and adds maneuverability while retaining strength and liveliness.
- Triax Glass - A fiberglass weave intersecting at three angles provides extra torsional stiffness and overall strength.
- Carbon DarkWeb™ - Carbon stringers extend at 45º angles from the inserts in an “X” pattern, adding responsiveness and stability at all speeds.
- Hybritech™ Sidewall Construction - A K2 exclusive. By transitioning from a P-Tex sidewall into a capped construction in the tip and tail of our snowboards, we can reduce waste while giving our snowboards better energy transfer and making them more durable than our competitors.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Hard, fast, and durable, our Sintered Base material holds wax better than extruded materials increasing speed and glide.