Karakoram UltraClip 2.0 (with M5 Coarse Top Mount Hardware)
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
Since setting the splitboard performance standard in 2010 with our patented Splitboard Clips, Karakoram is proud to improve upon that standard with the release of our new patented and patent pending UltraClips. We truly believe in Innovation Forever and the UltraClip embodies this mantra. We’ve taken what we’ve learned with six years of use on our Splitboard Clips and made them more powerful, easier to use, and lighter. Increased leverage with our Active Joining Technology links allow the split skis to be compressed tighter while at the same time reducing the opening and closing force from you. Once joined the UltraClip fully constrains the seam of your splitboard to eliminate seam rattling, seam shearing, and seam rolling. The lever locks in the ski position as well to eliminate unwanted movement while in tour mode. Take your splitboard to performance levels never before attained with the Karakoram UltraClip.
- ACTIVE JOINING
- SMALLER FOOTPRINT Smaller footprint for less visible clutter.
- SET SCREW MICRO-ADJUSTMENT Increase or decrease tension in the UltraClip with the turn of a screw.
- LIGHTER 10% lighter. Every gram counts.
- Compatible with Top Mount Board and Through Mount Boards
- Boards with Fine Thread Inserts require custom hardware