Modern Falcon PU Surfboard Blue Swirl Tint 6'8"
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs, and other oversize items.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
The Falcon sets a new benchmark in the funboard category. Stable and buoyant, with a sexier shape and some performance hidden within the design, the Falcon is the perfect board for beginner-to-intermediates wanting a board that gets better as your skills improve.
- OUTLINE: The wide point is forward to enhance trim stability from a central stance position, and the streamlined nose gives the outline a contemporary vibe. The back half of the board tapers steadily towards the tail for easier turning in smaller waves, and to heighten control in slightly larger waves.
- CONTOURS: The rocker strikes a balance between paddle speed and just enough nose/tail lift for accessing steeper parts of the wave. Forward vee running to vee/double concave between the feet allows for very smooth rail transitions and a responsive feel when standing further back.
- FOIL: Designed with plenty of volume through the spine for appropriate buoyancy and stability. The taper at the tips provides better performance sensitivity when riding on the wave face.
- PERFORMANCE: The dual-purpose nature of the Falcon offers a stable and cruisy ride for surfers coming off a softboard or bigger longboard. Alternatively, more capable riders will find a surprising amount of speed a response when adopting a more aggressive approach.
- The Modern Falcon is a reliable, and affordable board that will feature prominently in your quiver. Comes as a thruster with FCS II plugs and Performer Medium fins.
|6'8||21 1/4||2 3/4||43L|
|7'0||21 1/2||2 13/16||47L|
|7'6||21 7/8||2 7/8||53L|