Modern Highline PU Surfboard Sea Tint 6'4"
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs, and other oversize items.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
- OUTLINE: The outline is the key to the Highline’s amazing stability. We basically took the middle section of a longboard, then tapered the nose to a semi-point and added a nice curved square tail, and by reducing the overall board length you maintain easier side-to-side turning.
- ROCKER: Considered flat, the low, fish style rocker means this board paddles very quickly onto waves, and will maintain its speed once you’re up and riding. In this case flat equals flow, and less effort required from the rider to get the board up and going.
- CONTOURS: Forward concave helps channel water efficiently across the flatter rocker, particularly when paddling and taking off. The back half of the board has a raised vee with double concave to offset the width, and allow for easier transitions from one rail to the other when performing turns.
- FOIL: There’s lots of volume along the full length of the foil, but enough taper through the nose to avoid that ‘boat-like’ feel. The rails are full, but still soft which makes them forgiving as you glide across the face and connect your turns together.
- PERFORMANCE: This model can be ridden shorter due to the extra width and higher volumes, which is a big advantage for beginner and intermediate surfers developing their turning skills. For better surfers, gear down into cruise mode before riding the Highline. It has a large sweet spot and offers a very fluid ride, especially in smaller, soft running beach and point waves.
- AESTHETIC: The traditional resin tints, rail laps, and matte finish not only look striking but also guarantees that each board has its own unique appearance.
Polyester - PU Construction - Polyester or PU construction uses traditional materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard with high quality finishes. All polyester boards are CNC milled from the shapers files and laminated by hand using quality components such as Hexcel fiberglass, Silmar resin and Bennett foam.
For years traditional polyester boards have been at the forefront of performance surfing. These boards feature a progressive flex pattern controlled by a high-grade timber stringer and feel very reliable under your feet. Polyester construction will perform in all surf conditions and can be adapted to suit a wide variety of surfboard models.