Ride Burnout Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The Burnout does its dirty work in the park and streets. The unique sidecut design—boasting a straighter tip and tail radius blended with an aggressive mid-section—allows the rider to track straight in and out of features but still lay down a carve when needed. This board is designed to meet the needs of the modern freestyle rider. The Linear Twin Sidecut design paired with Flat Kick Tips increases underfoot width, enhances leverage on landings, increases edge hold through turns and improves stability on a flat base. Carbon Slimewalls® enhance response and stability without adding stiffness. The Burnout is a high-end twin for an intermediate to advanced rider looking to avoid the stress and frustration commonly associated with riding the same old high-end freestyle shape.
- TWIN EXTRA CAMBER: A true twin shape hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.
- LINER TWIN SIDECUT: A twin sidecut that allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- SINTERED BASE: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- PERFORMANCE™ CORE: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- CARBON SLIMEWALLS®: This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls® material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This exclusive tech enhances the charging rider’s experience as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- ROLL-IN CONSTRUCTION: Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- HYBRID GLASS: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- STANDARD TOP SHEET: Durable Urethane topsheet material with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
- CLEAVE EDGE™ STEEL: Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
Snowboard Size Chart
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Rider Weight (lbs/kg)|
|149||291||248||291||75-135 / 34-60|
|152||293||249||293||100-150 / 45-69|
|155||296||155||296||125-175 / 57-80|
|158||298||251||298||130-180 / 59-82|
|154W||303||258||303||130-180 / 59-82|
|157W||306||259||306||140-190 / 64-86|
Size chart provided by manufacturer