Ride Lasso Pro Snowboard Boots 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The Lasso Pro is fitted with Intuition™ Trap Wrap Liner and Tongue Tied™ Hybrid Harness system to evenly distributes pressure throughout the inner of the boot while locking in your foot. The H4 BOA® Coiler provides a uniform fit while our Michelin® Fiberlite Sole combines rubber with a +Slime Midsole for traction and cushioning. The Lasso Pro is a stiffer flexing boot that offers a responsive ride with a hassle-free fit system that also comes in a wide option and it’s catered to riders looking for all-mountain hold, response and durability in any and all conditions.
- +SLIME MIDSOLE: RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
- HDR PREMIUM SYNTHETICS: RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- REBOUND HEEL COUNTER™: RIDE’s Rebound TPU heel counter generates lively flex season after season. The highly durable TPU molecular structure allows for superior toughness where you need it most.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION: In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- THE CLOSER™: Offers two times the power to close your boot securely. The Closer™ Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa® Fit System, the even-tightening of The Closer™ Lace Guide takes the fit system to the next level and provides an incredibly Precise fit.
- HEAT REFLECTIVE FOIL: Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- BLACK LAST: Performance designed, men’s tailored fit.
- INTUITION DREAM FOAM: Multi-density foam surrounded in a supportive skeletal structure for maximum rebound and dreamy performance.
- WRAP LINER: Builds additional stability and life into the liner. Creates seamless comfort combined with tongue-tied system.
- CORED ANKLE POCKETS: Anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold.
- INTERNAL J BARS: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- EXTERNAL J BARS: Additional ankle and heel hold.
- H4 BOA® COILER FIT SYSTEM: Dial activated fit system that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
- BOA® TONGUE TIED™HYBRID HARNESS FIT SYSTEM: Tongue Tied™ system that integrates an additional upper harness for an ultra-secure fit.
- MICHELIN® FIBERLITE: This sole features light-weight, mesh backed WIC and OC rubber compounds and +SLIME Midsole providing responsive cushioning with dual density support.
- SLIP/GRIP LINER CLOSURE: Proprietary ride liner technology which utilizes unidirectional hook to give you optimal liner closure and allow your liner to tighten with the shell of your boot.
- IMPACTO ELITE INSOLE: 3D formed dual density insole with TPU support shank and +slime high rebound foam
- MICHELIN® HYBRID RUBBER: Proprietary MICHELIN® rubber compound that utilizes up to 30% reground rubber to reduce the amount of virgin rubber going into the outsole and reduce our “footprint” on the environment. Hybrid rubber is used throughout all MICHELIN® soles.
- BLACK GOLD LINER MESH: This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- RUBBER TOE CAP: RIDE’s rubber toe cap construction reduces boot profile while improving overall durability. The sleek look brings in low key street cred on and off the mountain.
- RIDE BOOT TECHNOLOGY: Engineered to be the best fitting and most high-performing boots on the market.
- Flex: 8/10