Smith Nexus MIPS Helmet Matte Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The Smith Nexus is your helmet for bomber protection that holds up season after season. In addition to a hybrid shell that balances a lightweight, low-profile design with a durable hardshell exterior, the Nexus steps up impact coverage with Koroyd throughout the helmet, a fully-vented material that absorbs more energy in a crash than traditional foam construction alone. Add MIPS for increased safety during angled impacts, and you have Smith's most advanced helmet design. Since all this protection is useless if you don't want to wear it, Smith dialed up the comfort level with a micro adjustable BOA 360 Fit System that adapts to your whole head. A sweat-wicking, odor-fighting liner keeps you warm, while a front and rear adjustable 24-vent design lets you regulate airflow as needed.
- Complete Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- Two-zone adjustable ventilation
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Exoskeleton enhances impact protection in side impact zones
- BOA 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Ionic+ antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated control
- Fidlock strap buckle offers easy one-hand operation
- Removable ear pads for form-fitting comfort
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with goggles for fog-free lenses
- 24 vents
- Audio system compatible
- Smith helmet bag included
- Weight: 550 grams (size medium)