Smith x Aleck Wired Audio Kit
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The Smith x Aleck 006 Wired is the Hi-Fi audio speaker system which brings premium sound and call capability to any ski or snowboard helmet. With simple, glove-friendly controls for your music and calls, the 006 puts your playlist at your fingertips, and keeps your squad in touch on storm days. Any day on the snow is a good one, but the 006 Wired makes every run better.
- High fidelity audio - The 006 Wired is tuned for the optimal helmet audio experience out of the box, with crisp highs and hard-hitting lows from its two 40mm titanium drivers.
- One touch voice assistant
- Built in mic - Use the built-in mic to call your contacts.
- Glove friendly - An oversized button makes controlling calls and voice assistant easy while wearing gloves or mittens.
- Universal fit - The Smith x Aleck 006 Wired features a low-profile design which is compatible with any audio-ready snow helmet.
- Friend finder mapping - Losing touch on the mountain is all too easy, especially on storm days and among riders with different ability levels. With real-time GPS tracking in the free Aleck GO! app, you can map the location of everyone in your crew.
- Water resistant - IPX4 water & sweat resistant.
- Premium audio components - 2 x 40mm titanium drivers, 32 Ω ohms.
- Slim and featherweight - Slim at 0.59 inches (1.5cm) and lightweight at 2.2oz (62g).