The Smith x Aleck 006 is the wireless audio speaker system which brings premium sound and push-to-talk communication capability to any ski or snowboard helmet. With simple, glove-friendly controls for your music and instant two-way communication from anywhere on the mountain, the 006 puts your playlist at your fingertips, keeps your squad in touch on storm days, and makes meeting up for aprés easy, even in spring break crowds. Any day on the snow is a good one, but the 006 makes every run better.
- Group push-to-talk comms: Keep a family group and a big friend group, separate your all-mountain squad from your park people, and add friends and family members on the fly.
- High fidelity audio: The 006 is tuned for the optimal helmet audio experience out of the box, with crisp highs and hard-hitting lows from its two 40mm titanium drivers. Need a more individual audio experience? Use the powerful in-app EQ to fine-tune the treble, bass, and midrange until you nail your signature sound.
- Group location mapping: Losing touch on the mountain is all too easy, especially on storm days and among riders with different ability levels. With real-time GPS tracking in the Aleck GO! app, you can map the location of everyone in your crew—whether you’re waiting at the lift for a friend to catch up or you’re the one who’s gone AWOL.
- Voice-activated functions: Use the built-in mic to call your contacts, make Siri® commands, or access Google Assistant®.
- All-day battery: Go from first chair to last and into aprés with the built-in 10-hour rechargeable 250mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Glove-friendly controls: Oversized buttons in each earpiece make controlling everything easy while wearing gloves or mittens.
- The ALECK GO! App: The Aleck GO! app unlocks the full potential of the Smith x Aleck 006 and creates a seamless communication experience for you and your group. Available on the Apple App Store and Google Play, the intuitive interface and features offer unrivalled mountain connectivity.
- Water resistant: IPX4 water & sweat resistant.
- Premium audio components: Qualcomm® cVc™ audio technology, 2 x 40mm titanium drivers, 32 Ω ohms.
- Slim and featherweight: Slim at 0.59 inches (1.5cm) and lightweight at 2.2oz (62g).