The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The moment you see the oversized baffles you know you’re looking at The North Face's iconic Nuptse. This warm, durable jacket has lofty 700-fill down, a water-repellent finish and a stowable hood. It also features 100% recycled fabrics and a design inspired by the classic 1996 version.
- Relaxed fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of The North Face's 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Oversize baffles
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in right hand pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and Triclimate® loops for snap-in compatibility
- Bungee cinch-cord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversize logos of the original ’96 jacket
- Avg Weight: 775 g (1 lb 11.34 oz)
- Center Back: 26''
- Body: 40D 54 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Collar And Yoke: 50D 69 g/m² 100% recycled nylon taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- Lining: 50D 69 g/m² 100% recycled nylon taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union