The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
At home in the mountains or the city, the Men’s 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest is a cold-weather icon for good reason. This ultra-warm layer has a durable ripstop outer, oversized down baffles and can be stowed in its right-hand pocket when temperatures rise.
- Relaxed fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of The North Face's 1996 Nuptse Vest
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Oversize baffles
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in right hand pocket
- Bungee cinch-cord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversize logos of the original ’96 jacket
- Avg Weight: 545 g (1 lb 3.22 oz)
- Center Back: 26''
- Body: 40D 54 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Collar And Yoke: 50D 69 g/m² 100% recycled nylon taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- Lining: 50D 69 g/m² 100% recycled nylon taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union