The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
At home in the mountains or the city, the Men’s 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest is a cold-weather icon for good reason. This ultra-warm layer has a durable ripstop outer, oversized down baffles and can be stowed in its right-hand pocket when temperatures rise.
- Relaxed fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of The North Face's 1996 Nuptse Vest
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Oversize baffles
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in right hand pocket
- Bungee cinch-cord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversize logos of the original ’96 jacket
- Avg Weight: 545 g (1 lb 3.22 oz)
- Center Back: 26''
- Body: 40D 54 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Collar And Yoke: 50D 69 g/m² 100% recycled nylon taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- Lining: 50D 69 g/m² 100% recycled nylon taffeta with non-PFC DWR finish
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union