The North Face Kids Freedom Insulated Jacket 2024 Boysenberry Paint Lightening Small Print
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The newly updated waterproof Freedom Insulated Jacket features a powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood and secure-zip pockets to keep snacks safe. This jacket also helps prevent lost gloves with our new Glove Keeper system.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep them dry
- Body and lining made with recycled polyester
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance and durability
- Attached, helmet-compatible, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- Reverse-coil center front zip with an internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Shaped sleeves for comfort and mobility
- Water-resistant, exposed, reverse-coil-zip, ski-lift-friendly hand pockets
- Secure-zip pass pocket on left sleeve
- Internal goggle dump pocket with a goggle cloth
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Glove Keeper system with an elastic and hook-and-loop sleeve attachment secures their gloves
- Powder skirt
- Drop-tail hem
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder