The North Face x Cole Navin Printed Dragline Jacket 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
When you check out, select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days. Use code "LOCAL" for $20 off local pick-ups* over $100. * Exclusions apply.
Drop into winter with gear trusted to transition from pow to après and everything in-between. The Dragline Jacket is waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to three-layer DryVent™ technology, but it's uniquely made using recycled materials lowering your impact on nature, where we know you love to play. It features a roomy helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents and a powder skirt for when you're riding deep. The print has been exclusively designed by The North Face® snowboarder Cole Navin, representing the people, places and human experiences that have shaped his perspective on and off the snow.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
- Two chest pockets with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® zips
- Media port in right chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets with a snap-closure flap
- Secure-zip pass pocket with a goggle wipe above left cuff
- Two internal, mesh drop pockets
- Internal, elastic thumb loops at cuffs for easy layering
- Underarm vents
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Fixed powder skirt
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Features artwork created in collaboration with TNF™ athlete Cole Navin
- Centreback: 76,835 Cm
- Fabric: 216 G/M², DryVent™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- DRYVENT™: Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.