The North Face Summit Verbier Futurelight Bib Pant 2023 - Women
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
Whether you’re sticking to groomers or venturing further out, the Women’s Summit Series Verbier FUTURELIGHT™ Bibs have the style and performance-built design needed for peak performance. Inner-leg vents, StretchVent™ gaiters, and reinforced kickpacthes deliver lasting comfort and durability.
- Standard fit
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell with mechanical stretch and a warm backer
- Suspender-adjustment system with a spring-loaded, locking cam self-equalizes with a single pull
- Hybrid suspender construction mounts to inner tab, which allows for full drop-seat functionality without having to remove the suspenders
- Stretch-woven upper bib and back panel for comfort and reduced bulk
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® center front zip
- Two secure-zip chest pockets with internal gear loops
- Hand pockets with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Left thigh pocket has a #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip and internal gear loop
- Right thigh pocket has a #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, beacon-keeper clip and pouch system
- Inner-leg vents with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Zippered outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic and a boot hook
- Bonded, reinforced kickpatches and leg openings
- Inseam: S 29.5'', R 31.5'', L 33.5''
- Kickpatches: 420D x 500D 235 g/m² 100% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Upper Bib And Back Panel: 150D 162 g/m² FUTURELIGHT 3L—96% polyester, 4% elastane with DWR finish
- Body: 75D 175 g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% recycled polyester with 100% recycled nylon tricot backer and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish