Vans BMX Slip-On Shoe Marshmallow/White
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
The modern BMX Slip-On is designed for superior riding performance, featuring an iconic style, maximum pedalfeel, and improved cushioning. It boasts BMX-specific innovation with the VANS BMX WAFFLECUP™ CONSTRUCTION, delivering optimal pedalfeel, support, and durability. The shoe's durability is further enhanced with reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas. The POPCUSH™ footbeds provide exceptional cushioning and impact protection, reducing leg fatigue for longer rides. The proprietary VDFPR gum rubber compound is specifically formulated for enhanced pedal grip and durability, tested and approved by the Vans innovation team and top factory team riders. The shoe's upper is a blend of suede and 10 oz canvas, maintaining the iconic style of the original Classic Slip-On.
- VANS BMX WAFFLECUP™ CONSTRUCTION: A first of its kind in BMX, specifically designed to deliver the best combination of pedalfeel, support, and durability.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY: Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING: Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer rides.
- VDFPR (Van Doren Factory Pedal Recipe): This is our latest proprietary gum rubber compound, specifically formulated to enhance pedal grip and durability. Tested and approved by the Vans innovation team and the top factory team riders, VDFPR is only available on BMX WaffleCup™ construction.
- ICONIC STYLING: A mix of suede and 10 oz canvas has been used at the upper, maintaining the aesthetic of the original Classic Slip-On.