Vans Hi-Standard OG Snowboard Boots 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Dillon Ojo had the natural and unique ability to inspire and uplift those around him. This was undeniably visible through his snowboarding, his positive and charismatic personality, and his refined personal style. Dillon was one-of-a-kind, and this year Vans is celebrating Dillon’s ongoing legacy with a special Hi-Standard OG, the profits from which will go to the Dillon Ojo Lifeline Foundation. The boots’ Neapolitan colorway was inspired by a pair of Vans Customs that Dillon designed himself, and those Vans Customs were inspired by Dillon’s favorite flavor of ice cream. This is more than just a project honoring our friend. It’s the manifestation and culmination of the friendships that are at the core of our snowboarding culture. Ojo Forever and Ever. - Written by Cole Navin
The Dillon Ojo Lifeline Foundation is a Nonprofit organization founded in memory of snowboarder, artist and all around nice fellow Dillon Charles-Ojo. We set up this foundation in order to remember the positive social impact and the love for sports that he projected and embodied... all while having fun! Our aim is to give underprivileged youth opportunities to pursue sports programs, summer camps and other activities. Find out more at dillonojo.org.
- SPECIAL EDITION BOOT HONORING DILLON OJO – This Hi-Standard OG is made with textile and synthetic materials in a custom Neapolitan colorway inspired by Dillon.
- TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
- V1 ULTRACUSH™ LINER – Featuring an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, the V1 liner also offers a dual-density heat-moldable core, a comfort flex neoprene toe box, and a closed-seam brushed fleece cuff.
- V1 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
- V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
- V1 HARNESS – Our lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with our V1 liner.
- • INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- HEAT RETENTION 360° – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- SKILL LEVEL – Beginner, Intermediate
- FLEX RATING – 4-5