Vans Sk8-Hi Tapered Stackform Shoe Trek
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
The Skate Classics have been completely revamped for modern skateboarding, featuring enhanced durability and performance for maximum progression. With a combination of classic suede and canvas uppers, the Skate Half Cab provides the iconic look while meeting the rigorous demands of skateboarders. This mid-top skate shoe incorporates repositioned DURACAP™ underlays, POPCUSH™ sockliners, and SICKSTICK™ rubber compound, designed to endure the wear and tear of daily skateboarding and keep you comfortable throughout your sessions. Don't forget to look for the checkerboard flag on the side to ensure you are getting both style and top-notch skateboarding performance.
- INCREASED DURABILITY: DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS: Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP: Vans' new, proprietary SickStickTM gum rubber compound is Vans' stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING: Vans' best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- ICONIC STYLING: A mix of suede and 10 oz canvas has been used at the upper, maintaining the aesthetic of the original Half Cab.