Vans Skate Half Cab '92 Shoe Black/Marshmallow
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
In 1992, skaters created the iconic Half Cab™ skate shoe using scissors and duct tape, marking 30 years of its greatness. Today, the Half Cab™ '92 has been completely redesigned with skaters in mind, offering increased durability, legendary grip with SickStickTM rubber compound, enhanced boardfeel, support, and more. Its features include DURACAP™ reinforcement, deeper knurl texture, molded heel counter, internal tongue straps, PopCush™ cushioning, and a mix of suede and 6 oz canvas for timeless style.
- INCREASED DURABILITY: DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS: Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP: Our new, proprietary SickStickTM gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING: Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- ICONIC STYLING: A mix of suede and 6 oz canvas has been used at the upper to maintain the aesthetic of the original Half Cab™.