Vans Ultrarange Exo Hi Gore-tex MTE-2 Shoe Navy /Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
These Vans were made for the elements™. Introducing a new addition to Vans' UltraRange family for Summer 2023 - the Warm Weather MTE. This brand-new proposition replaces the insulation found in Vans' Cold Weather MTE footwear with a breathable mesh ventilation package that regulates temperature by pulling heat away from your feet and out to the surface of the shoe for quick drying. The UltraRange EXO Hi GORE-TEX WW MTE-2 offers the versatility you need to enhance all your warm weather adventures, with a warm weather-specific All-Trac rubber compound for traction and GORE-TEX's® Invisible Fit waterproof technology for moisture management. Crafted with suede, textile, and synthetic uppers, this high-top style is truly in a league of its own.
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT: GORE-TEX®’s Invisible Fit breathable, waterproof technology was originally designed for trail running shoes to be ultra-lightweight and incredibly breathable, with a more natural fit and feel.
- THERMOREGULATION: Focused on ventilation to allow for maximum breathability, Vans’ new MTE-2 breathable mesh ventilation package uses single-layer panels of 100% recycled PET mesh that promote ventilation and heat loss, helping to create a drier environment inside your shoe.
- TRACTION: The All-Trac MTE-2 outsole offers a rubber compound that provides flexible underfoot lugs to bend with terrain changes, creating more surface area and better variable adaptability.
- COMFORT AND SUPPORT: Vans' UltraRange EXO MTE-2 comfort package uses a single-density OrthoLite® sockliner and UltraCush™ EVA midsole for enhanced comfort and reduced weight, while also supporting a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.
- MOLDED TOE/HEEL PROTECTION: When impact and compression resistance is needed, a TPU molded toe cap is the solution. In addition to adding a little extra space in the toe box, these modeled components offer higher-level abrasion safeguarding and overall protection.