Vans Zahba Shoe Black/White
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship surfboards, SUPs and other oversize items.
Zion Wright's relentless pursuit of more challenging rails, gaps, and bowls is evidence that there is no limit to progression, even when you're at the top. To help him push his skateboarding to new heights, Vans has introduced the Zahba™, which boasts ImpactWaffle™ technology, VR3 dual-density cushioning, and improved grip and durability for added stability and style. The Zahba X Zion Wright is designed with sustainability in mind, incorporating eco-friendly materials alongside high-performance features inspired by the space themes of his hometown in Jupiter, Florida. Vans' commitment to sustainability is evident in their ambitious goals, which require at least 30% of a product to be made from recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials in order to earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo. Every effort, big or small, contributes to a more positive future.
- IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
- VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants.
- SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ rubber cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with a reversed waffle tread pattern in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. This outsole contains at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
- DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
- REFINED FIT: Low profile, easy to wear skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
- UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries.