Vissla Seven Seas Split Toe Surf Boot 3mm Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Vissla Seven Seas 3mm Split Toe Boots are made with everything you need and nothing you don't. True to the Vissla premise of less is more these wetsuit booties are designed to get you into the coldest of waters and keep you there so you don't miss a set. Made with 100% Super Stretch neoprene that is lightweight, warm, soft and easy to pull on and off with the sleek and simple pull tab. Thermal lining to insulate and heat your feet and dries fast between morning dawn patrols. The soft grip sole design lends to excellent board feel with a solid sole underneath the split toe to prevent leash hangups. The strapless compression panels keep the boots snug to your feet, eliminating the restrictive velcro strap. The Vissla Seven Seas booties are glued and blind stitched to keep water out so you'll get hungry before you get cold. These boots, like the rest of the Vissla wetsuit line, were made using eco-friendly neoprene: naturally sourced Limestone and dope dyed yarns.
- Made for cold water: 49 - 58° F / 9 - 14° C
- Vissla Surf Bootie fit is true to shoe size
- 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off
- Full thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Thin softgrip sole design allows for a better, true-to-the board feel
- Strapless compression panels keep the boot snug to your feet without having to have the restricting velcro strap
- Pull tab on heel for easier entry
- Sole is solid underneath the split toe to prevent leash hangups
- Glued and blindstitched seam construction
- Dope dyed yarn
- Eco Carbon Black
- Blue Design