At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
1. Returns are accepted within 30 days of the shipped date.
2. Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
3. This Return and Exchange Policy applies only to online purchases made through comorsports.com. (For returns from in-store purchases, please contact the store for details.)
Only items in their original condition will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. will not be credited.
Returns by Mail:
We will gladly exchange, issue credit or refund your online purchase within 30 days of the ship date. Simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Online Sales Returns
1766 West 4th Ave
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a Pacific Boarder error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number. *We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee or refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
Pacific Boarder has one location in Vancouver. We would be happy to return your item in-store for an exchange or store credit if this option is more favorable to you. To make your return in-store, you only need two things:
1. Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
2. Your original receipt or packing slip.
How to contact us if you have questions about your return:
Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: RETURNS or give us a call at 1-888-262-7337