Burton Women's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024 Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items.
*Please note that our Free Shipping offer does not apply to Surfboards/SUP.
To inquire about Surfboard/SUP delivery, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or 1-888-262-7337
We will provide a shipping quote and verify the condition of the item before shipment.
Experience the future of snowboarding with the Burton Women's Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings 2024. These bindings offer an intuitive boot-to-binding connection, featuring three connection points for unmatched simplicity, security, and board control. The Toe Hook 2.0 ensures responsive entry, and a quick-release lever on the hi-back guarantees a clean exit. Enjoy maximum comfort and reduced fatigue with the Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, and customize your stance with the FLAD system. Whether you prefer a playful or relaxed feel, these bindings have you covered. Plus, they're backed by Burton's lifetime warranty, so you can ride with confidence. Step on and conquer the mountain with ease!
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems.
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
|Step On and go. From the moment you're ready to ride, the Step On™ boot-to-binding connection offers unprecedented convenience and performance that will have you taking on the entire mountain in no time.
|Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight and is compatible with all board mounting options.
|18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite
|Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in baseplate for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
|Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
|Step On FLAD™
|Step On FLAD system allows the user to make adjustments with a #2 screwdriver to forward lean angle of the hi-back based on the user's preference, getting an active and quicker response with more forward lean and a more relaxed response with less forward lean.
|Burton's standard hi-back provides consistent flex and features durable bomb-proof materials and foam padding for elevated comfort.
|Step On™, Recycled Materials
|All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
Information provided by manufacturer